Our E-Design service allows us to work together remotely (no need to live in San Francisco!) and gives you the opportunity to manage your own project. It is the perfect way to take on a design project without having to commit to a full design service.
What does an E-Design process look like? Glad you asked. Here are the steps we take our clients through:
- Fill out the GRD color and style questionnaire.
- Submit photos and measurements.
- GRD gets to work designing inspiration boards, floor plans and renderings.
- Next, we source and provide you with variety of furniture, fixtures and finishes.
- Once approved, you do the shopping. We give you all the links you need to make the purchases happen.
- You will also receive complete instructions and tips on how to style your space. Even more, we can help you find a team of contractors in your area to help with installation and get the job done.
- GRD is always available via email and phone to support you along the way.
Projects start at $1,000 but are always based on square footage and goals. This fee does not include the purchase of furnishings.