Gina Rachelle Design is growing! Our small design studio has seen some awesome success and is looking to expand. Clients are excited and happy about their homes and we want to get out there and design some more.
We’re looking for a bright, enthusiastic, and motivated individual to help design, organize and execute a variety projects.
We’re looking for 5-15 hours per week. Hours may vary week to week based on projects. Work can be completed remotely and on-site with the team.
Sound like a fit? We’d love to hear from you! Apply by emailing email@example.com with the subject “Junior Designer Position – [your name]”. Please include your resume. Bonus points if you send us your portfolio, website or a design board.
The Job at a Glance
- Concept and design development for projects.
- Creation of floor plans.
- Sourcing furniture and styling accessories for projects.
- Client organization of notes, project updates and details through Dropbox, Ivy and Asana.
- Scheduling appointments and visiting client sites.
- Client purchasing, pick up and returns for product.
- Installing final design with the GRD team.
- Email communication with clients, vendors, and partners.
- E-design drafts using software such as Photoshop, Pages, Keynote, etc.
- Blogging about projects and design trends.
- Creation of the e-commerce.
- Completed at least 1 year of design experience whether in school, for a firm or for your own business.
- Strong self-motivation and extreme attention to detail
- The confidence and skill to communicate your ideas clearly and concisely (verbal and written)
- The ability to work as a team
- A fun attitude - no egos here, please
- An amazing work ethic