SF: Flora Grubb
I had so much fun creating this terrarium about a year ago. At Flora Grubb Gardens in San Francisco, you can purchase everything you need right on site and plant at home or you can have one of their awesome team members design and put everything together for you.
I fell in love with gorgeous turquoise (no surprise) pottery container, selected various succulents, worked with a designer on placement and waa-laa! To this day, it still sits beautifully on my living room coffee table.
Terrariums are becoming more and more popular, and I think they are a fabulous, easy way to style your home. They bring such warmth and life to a space.
What I LOVE about Flora Grubb Gardens:
- Their amazing eye and ability to transform a space.
- The creative and welcoming space, garden and store.
- The 'wow' Edsel garden designed by Jim Kumiega.
- Ritual coffee in the house! Get your sip on while browsing.
- The sun that always illuminates their space.
- Their warm and joyful customer service.
- The energy gives you the ability to just wander and get lost. To dream about creating.
If you are in the San Francisco area, I definitely encourage you to explore this beautiful wonder. If not, Flora Grubb Gardens also has a website in which you can pick up some rad items.
I noticed these chic succulent ornaments perfect for a holiday gift ... and, my Christmas tree.