I'm feeling inspired from my recent trip back home, so today I am sharing five of my favorite must do's in Milwaukee, WI. High Five!
GRD is looking to expand their team and seeking a DESIGN INTERN. This individual would possess a passion for creativity, provide excellent client service and assist in organization and administration tasks.
● Administrative Support to the GRD team
● Creative Assistance with E-Design
● Support with On-site Visits
● Sourcing Furniture, Textiles + Hardware for ongoing Projects
● Building Online Shop on GRD Website
● Building Product List using our organization platform, Ivy Mark
● Organization of GRD Inventory and Samples
● Blog Writing
● Social Media Assistance with Instagram, Facebook + Pinterest
Experience with the following platforms desired:
● iWork: Keynote, Pages, Numbers
● Confident in Google Sketch-up to assist with renderings
● Monitoring Business Social Media Platforms such as Instagram, Facebook + Pinterest
● BONUS : Photography Skills
We value our interns and go the extra mile to make sure you receive a learning experience that fits your career goals! You will become extremely knowledgeable in step by step interior design planning, project sourcing, website development and social media marketing. You will also learn how to work in a professional, but fun environment and have ample opportunity to network with our design community!
Details: The position will start with a minimum of (4) hours per week. Hours + compensation can vary depending on experience.
To apply: Please submit your application to: email@example.com.